Here is what I've got so far:
- Perl Reverse-Shell - Once executed on the web server, this Perl script throws a shell to a Netcat listener running on your machine.
- PHP Reverse-Shell - Same idea as the Perl script above, by the same author.
- JSP Reverse-Shell - Designed to run on any server supporting Java Server Pages. The provided example is designed for Windows as it invokes cmd.exe.
- PHP-Shell - Not a true interactive shell, but lets you execute commands and view their output via a web-based form.
- PHPTerm - Another PHP web-based command shell.
- Open-Labs Hacker WebKit - Collection of scripts for ASP, CFM, EXE, JSP, PHP, PL, SERVLET and SH. Provides command execution, file browsing, and file uploading.